MORDECAI’S DREAM: STORYTELLER GLOVE
- Copy the patterns on to card stock and cut out on a doubled layer of felt.
- Stuff the figures lightly with fiberfill.
- The figures can be sewed by hand or glued. Follow the photo for details.
- The figure of Mordecai is a finger puppet and is not glued to the glove.
- The other figures can be glued to the glove or adhered with Velcro so that they can be removed or added as needed to tell the story of Mordecai.
- Only one layer of “spikes” is cut out. This is placed between the two layers of the dragon.