NOAH’S ARK: COW
Make a lively cow with clothespin legs!
1. Print out the pattern for the cow. Colour and cut out the two pieces.
2. Glue a smaller piece of cardboard to the back of the head and body to make them sturdier.
3. Alternatively, you can use the pattern as a template, cutting it out and tracing the pattern onto cardboard. Paint and cut out. This way, the structure wil be sturdy to begin with.
4. Paint the clothespin legs. Glue the head to the body.
5. Add googly eyes. The tail is made from white yarn or paper with a black “tassel” at the end.
6. Clip the legs to the body so the cow can stand up.
7. The fence is made from mini craft sticks which are painted red and glued together as shown in the photo.