Moses is made from a plastic spoon! His robe is glued on. Notice how the pleat in front gives a very tailored look!
1. Paint the head of the spoon in a skin colour.
2. Print out the robe or tunic, colour and cut out.
3. After cutting out the robe, crease the front fold, lengthwise, to make a pleat. This adds some texture and dimension to the garment.
4. Glue the robe to the head of the figure, slightly above “chin level” so that the face will be in proportion to the rest of the figure.
5. Add facial features and yarn hair or beard.
HOW TO MAKE A HEAD-PIECE (a veil)
1. Cut out fabric 2″ (5cm) x 8″ (20 cm).
2. Fold in half lengthwise.
3. The folded part should face the front of the figure and the cut edge should face the back.
4. Glue the front centre of the veil to the crown of the head as shown in the photo.
5. Tie a pipe cleaner around the crown of the head.