This is an easy and fun craft to make! All you need is a paper plate and some yarn.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CRAFT:
- First paint the paper plate aqua.
- Cut out the picture of Jesus and colour it.
- TO MAKE THE WATER: First, punch holes all around the paper plate as shown in the photo.
- Take a length of yarn and TAPE it to the back as shown in the photo below. Very important!
- Take the YARN through to the front through one of the holes and insert it into another hole.
- Continue until the “lake” is completed to your satisfaction. It is important to tape all yarn ends to the back.
- See the photo below to see what the back of the plate looks like.
- Glue on the picture of Jesus and add some fish!