- Use any oval-shaped cookie (such as an Arrowroot).
- Frost with vanilla icing.
- Cover the surface with mini-marshmallows.
- The head and legs of the lamb are made from “licorice babies” candy.
- To form the legs, cut off strips from the licorice and “glue” to the cookie with icing.
- To form the face, roll out a licorice baby candy with a rolling pin until it is flat. Cut out a face shape and glue to the head with icing.
- To form eyes, cut out small pieces from a mini-marshmallow and glue to the face with frosting. Finish the eyes by adding on tiny bits of the black licorice.